When you access and use this website, you are subject to these terms and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
6. As a condition of use of this website, you warrant to One Early Education Group, that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
7. This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with One Early Education Group and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
8. One Early Education Group is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
9. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of One Early Education Group.
10. You are permitted to download the brochures made available via the website.
13. One Early Education group may collect information about the areas of the website accessed including the time and date from your use of the website. This information will assist with future development of the website.
14. One Early Education Group does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
15. One Early Education Group will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
16. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts.